September 20, 2008

Ministry of Corporate Affairs Notifies New Annual Filing Forms

Its time for the companies to file their Annual Returns and Balance Sheets with the Registrar of Companies. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has notified the revision of four forms namely 20B, 21A, 23AC and 23ACA vide Notification NO: 655(E) dated 12-9-08. Revised Forms will come into force from 28th September 2008.
Form 20B is used for filing annual return by a company having a share capital .
Form 21A is used for giving particulars of annual return for the company not having share capital.
Form 23AC is used for filing Balance Sheet.
Form 23ACA is used for filing Profit and Loss account .

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will be happy to have your comments on the article.